Twitter

Madden Sucks

On Madden 10, I'm the New Orleans Saints playing against the Chicago Bears. The Bears kicked a Field Goal and it hit the uprights, and they still say it was good. They're were cheating so I just quit. EA Sports need to see all the problems on YouTube with Madden. I hope Gus Johnson see this video. They need to fix lot of stuff on Madden. I wonder what promlems Madden 11 will have. I like Madden Gras.

25 Responses to “Madden Sucks”

1. Chargerdude95 says:

LOLOLOL good 1

2. OfficialStephenNiday says:

@Jonny13Blaze and @ScOpEDx25Gaming You are both a disgrace to America. I mean, we have freedom of speech, but this is just ridiculous. Why don’t you both just get off of here and go play Madden???

3. OfficialStephenNiday says:

@ScOpEDx25Gaming call him then…. wait……. if you really know jared allen, then why are you wasting your life commenting on youtube? you could be hanging out with him instead of this….

4. OfficialStephenNiday says:

Why are you all complaining when some people are subjected to a boring life at home without Madden? Some people can not even afford it, but would love to have it. If you do not like it so much, why did you buy it in the first place, and then why do you continuously purchase the new one that comes out every year? If you really do not like it this much, do not buy it and donate the´╗┐ money to help give food and shelter to those that do not have it, because they certainly need it desperately.

5. GomezBeastJay says:

always knew bears paid the refs when I play madden……. theres Proof

6. doodoojones says:

Looked good to me…

7. 5220Timothy says:

LMFAO!

8. SektorCyraxSpeedy says:

that hell funny Ref blind

9. sheesh71 says:

That’s too funny!!

10. PhilippeDucduOrleans says:

that dude just sucks

11. Jonny13Blaze says:

@ScOpEDx25Gaming 240 Harper Street Atlanta,Ga. Tell your pussy ass skinhead fuck buddy to come see what’s up. Lol… Fuckin’ fagoot ass YouTube gangster. Learn how to fuckin’ spell then go jerk off to some Hitler videos.

12. ScOpEDx25Gaming says:

@Jonny13Blaze u know what u faggot keep replying to me dude i will find ur address and tell my bro who is in the Skinheads where you live u fucking white pice of shit ur a discrace to the fucking white race dude uur just another white guy who thinks there cool acting black hy don’t you go fuck you’re self and stop being black.

13. Jonny13Blaze says:

@ScOpEDx25Gaming Lol… Gomer Pyle you must had to take a break from fuckin your sister & had to put your dentures back in. I’m white but it doesn’t fucking matter what race I am to point out a little racist pussy like yourself. Lol… you are a fucking joke Gomer. Learn how the fuck to spell before you speak faggot.

14. ScOpEDx25Gaming says:

@Jonny13Blaze cool that’s why this northern ass helped ur black ass in the civil war…………. you’re welcome……… niger.

15. Jonny13Blaze says:

@ScOpEDx25Gaming “we don’t take kindly to blacks”, Really man? Seriously? Lol… Did you really just fuckin’ say that? I’m not even gonna touch that 1940’s Gomer Pyle soundin’ shit. I’m from Atlanta & I hate the fuckin’ Saints & I was cheering Favre to go all the way last year but what the fuck does that have to do with dude being black? Try & Keep that ignorant ass northern Fargo shit on a fuckin’ leash.

16. MRxxFREESTYLE says:

@ScOpEDx25Gaming

why are you so racist haha, “we don’t take kindly to blacks” haha who the fuck do you think you are?

17. BuFfAlOsABrILLs says:

scoped shut ur mouth dude this guy has a point that was a gay thing that hapend to him. madden 11 sucks also
    my brothers played the computers on it and they are like really good players in fact on of em got first in a madden tournament. anyways he got killed 52-0 on all madden. that ridicuilous

18. Joshuaguss says:

@ScOpEDx25Gaming Man can you ass read, and see that ‘s not me sending those comments to your dumb ass? Oh racist fucker those are other YouTubers letting you know how dumb you and racist you are.

19. ScOpEDx25Gaming says:

@Joshuaguss u know what dude im sick of u dude STFU u Nigger before i get my boy to hack yo shit and delete it dude so shut up and dude first i don’t PLAY FOOTBALL BECAUSE ALL HB’s are black at least good ones and #2 3/4th’s of the NFL is black and i play Base Ball in MLB 1/4th ofit is black thats the way all sports should be go back to Somalia and play GayBall or AKA BASKETBALL

20. ScOpEDx25Gaming says:

@Jonny13Blaze dude im no red neck im a Minnesotan northern up here we don’t take kindly to blacks especially Saints fans that are Niggers

21. Jonny13Blaze says:

@ScOpEDx25Gaming Lol… Man you sound like a little pussy ass overall wearing redneck faggot. Stick to fuckin your sister & stay the fuck off YouTube.

22. Raidersafcwest says:

Fg is no good ScOpEDx25Gaming your a dumb azz. go back to school idiot

23. TruthMatrix1 says:

@ScOpEDx25Gaming – Why you gotta get all racist MOFO? You’re analysis is wrong. The WHOLE BALL has to cross through the uprights, not just a portion of it. Only way it could be good if it bounces off the middle part of the bar(that holds up the goal post) and bounces back into the field, then it’s good. Reason being is that the middle bar is behind the side posts. DUMMY! What referee manual you readin from? For DUMMIES?

24. TruthMatrix1 says:

LMAO! Madden 11 still SUCKS ass!

25. Oreoh303 says:

this guy can call Jared right now haha and he thinks if a ball bounces off the post and falls back to the ground its a field goal.. lmao he must know some dumb ass like him named Jared Allen, how many Jared Allen’s are in the world.. fuck you ScOpEDx25Gaming you piece of garbage.